ExaminationX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rsps 24/7 Great Server Come See The Rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  goodbye... maybe Playno10  

goodbye... maybe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanwar
Rune Member
Rune Member

goodbye... maybe Empty
PostSubject: goodbye... maybe   goodbye... maybe EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 pm

I feel like no one appreciates what i do to help... ive been on accounts to see if anyone was doing anything bad only thing is that they talk crap about me... idk what i do wrong in fact i usually give people my own cash or items if i can so idk if im being mean or if i did anything to offend them... im still heasatant on what to do but i will see...
Back to top Go down
Owner Shawn
Server Owner
Server Owner

goodbye... maybe Empty
PostSubject: stay   goodbye... maybe EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 pm

stay bro, new source, new people, i have to admit other people in other server were faggots, some of them, but this one, new people, it will be better, ur one of our best staff, one of our only (thats how good u r...) all im asking is i u can stay...u were first person on server and on new source also =] so i hope u stay...
Back to top Go down
Kanwar
Rune Member
Rune Member

goodbye... maybe Empty
PostSubject: delete this post   goodbye... maybe EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 pm

hey mozilla can you delete this post? i was just feeling bad today and when shawn was messing around it reminded me how they were like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goodbye... maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye... maybe   goodbye... maybe Empty

Back to top Go down

goodbye... maybe
Page 1 of 1