ExaminationX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rsps 24/7 Great Server Come See The Rest.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Kanwar's Admin Application Playno10  

Kanwar's Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanwar
Rune Member
Rune Member

Kanwar's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Kanwar's Admin Application   Kanwar's Admin Application EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 am

>What's your website account(s) name(s) Kanwar

>What's your in-game character(s) name(s) Kanwar
>What's your real name? Kanwarbir Bhandal

>How old are you? 16

>Where are you from? California

>What languages can you speak/write? English, Punjabi, and a bit Spanish

>How long have you been playing RuneScape Classic? I have played for about 5 years

>Why do you like RuneScape Classic? I really do not like Runescape as It has banned me from wrong reasons so i believe it is very corrupt

>How long have you been playing ExaminationX? since day one as I was the first player to join

>Why do you play ExaminationX over other RuneScape Classic private servers? ExaminationX is much more unique than most other Classic private servers and I believe it has much potential.

>Do you have any programming experience? I have coded some servers and somewhat of a computer tech

>How good are you with computers? I would so between good and excellent

>Do you have any experience in RuneScape Classic development? Yes

>Do you have any skill in coding/What Can You Code? Yes I have coded 33 servers most being 317 and 508. the rest being 602 and 632 servers

>Why do you want to join the team? I am a part of the team but I feel as if I can make more of a difference as an Admin rather than a moderator

>Who do you feel is the best moderator currently? Since I am the only one I believe I am

>Who do you feel is the worst moderator currently? Same as the previous answer

>What position are you applying for (Moderator or Developer)? Administrator

>What time are you usually on ExaminationX (GMT)? West Coast Pacific time USA

>How many hours per day averagely are you on ExaminationX? 6-8 hours a day

>Do you have any previous experience in moderating a large community? Yes I have been an administrator on soulsplit and a moderator on a few not well known servers with at least 50-100 players

>Why should we pick you instead of someone else? Well I feel as If iave already made a difference a bit in the ExaminationX community and I feel I can make a bigger one If I am selected as one of the administrators

>Tell us a bit about yourself: I am Indian (Asian Indian), I love to play football and Xbox360, I play ExaminationX a lot, and I hang out with my friends a lot

>Whos The Best Person On The Server(Tip: Mozilla)? My understanding is that the tip I was given was that the best person on the server is "Mozilla" So I believe that the best person on the server would be "Owner Shawn/Owner Ricky" as Shawn coded this and Ricky has given us the gift of many players

Thank You and I hope you guys take this application into consideration!
Back to top Go down
Mozilla
Leader Of The Shit
Leader Of The Shit
Mozilla

Kanwar's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanwar's Admin Application   Kanwar's Admin Application EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Love the application Smile i will have to consider this as one of my choices give me 1/2 days for me and shawn to make up are mines will hold this topic for further notice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://examinationx.roflforum.net

Kanwar's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1